Terror Unveiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Terror Unveiled

The forums for Terror Unveiled. Captain: Durga. Creator: Equilesse.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT THE OCEAN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clamchowder
Senior Officer
Clamchowder

Female
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-07-01

LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT THE OCEAN Empty
PostSubject: LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT THE OCEAN   LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT THE OCEAN Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:05 pm

A number of primary schools were doing a project on "The Sea." Children were asked to draw pictures or write about their experiences. Teachers got together to compare the results and put together some of the' better' ones. Here are some of the descriptions of "ocean life."

1. This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles.(Kelly age 6)

2. Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting. Electric eels can give you a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they have to plug themselves in to chargers. (Christopher age 7)

3. Oysters' balls are called pearls! (James age 6)

4. If you are surrounded by sea you are an Island . If you don't have sea all around you, you are incontinent. ( Wayne age 7)

5. I think sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily Richardson. She's not my friend no more. (Kylie age 6)

6. A dolphin breathes through an asshole on the top of its
head. (Billy age 8 )

7. My uncle goes out in his boat with pot, and comes back with crabs. (Millie age 7)

8. When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross the ocean. Sometimes, when the wind didn't blow, the sailors would whistle to make the wind come. My brother said they would be better off eating beans. (William age 7)

9. I like mermaids. They are beautiful, and I like their shiny tails. How do mermaids get pregnant? (Helen age 7)

10. When you go swimming in the sea, it is very cold, and it
makes my willy small. (Kevin age 6)

Last edited by Clamchowder on Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Equilesse
Admin
Equilesse

Female
Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT THE OCEAN   LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT THE OCEAN Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:12 pm

Rofl
Back to top Go down
http://terrorunveiled.omgforum.net
Durga
Officer
Durga

Female
Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT THE OCEAN   LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT THE OCEAN Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:42 am

Every time I read those I crack up...
Back to top Go down
jackhawkin
Officer

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT THE OCEAN   LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT THE OCEAN Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:01 pm

l o l
Back to top Go down
Equilesse
Admin
Equilesse

Female
Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT THE OCEAN   LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT THE OCEAN Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:56 am

Thanks for postin that.
Back to top Go down
http://terrorunveiled.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT THE OCEAN   LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT THE OCEAN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT THE OCEAN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terror Unveiled :: Writing :: Riddles & Jokes-
Jump to: