Terror Unveiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Terror Unveiled

The forums for Terror Unveiled. Captain: Durga. Creator: Equilesse.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most People've Seen This too Many Times, but for the Forumz :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clamchowder
Senior Officer
Clamchowder

Female
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Most People've Seen This too Many Times, but for the Forumz :D Empty
PostSubject: Most People've Seen This too Many Times, but for the Forumz :D   Most People've Seen This too Many Times, but for the Forumz :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:01 pm

A beautiful New York woman was deeply depressed and decided to end her life by throwing herself into the ocean. But, just before she could throw herself from the docks, a handsome young sailor stopped her. "You have so much to live for," said the sailor. "Look, I'm off toEurope tomorrow and I can stow you away on my ship. I'll take care of you, bring you food every day, and keep you happy."

With nothing to lose, combined with the fact that she had always wanted to go to Europe , the woman accepted. That night the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a lifeboat.

From then on, every night, he would bring her three sandwiches and make love to her until dawn.

Three weeks later, she was discovered by the captain during a routine inspection.

"What are you doing here?" asked the captain.

"I have an arrangement with one of your sailors," she replied. "He brings me food and I get a free trip to Europe . Plus, he's screwing me."

"He certainly is," replied the captain. "This is the Staten Island Ferry.
Back to top Go down
Equilesse
Admin
Equilesse

Female
Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Most People've Seen This too Many Times, but for the Forumz :D   Most People've Seen This too Many Times, but for the Forumz :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:10 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
http://terrorunveiled.omgforum.net
jackhawkin
Officer

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Most People've Seen This too Many Times, but for the Forumz :D   Most People've Seen This too Many Times, but for the Forumz :D Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:59 pm

erm interesting i read young new york women got bored and wrote this Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Durga
Officer
Durga

Female
Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Most People've Seen This too Many Times, but for the Forumz :D   Most People've Seen This too Many Times, but for the Forumz :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:11 am

jackhawkin wrote:
erm interesting i read young new york women got bored and wrote this Mad Mad

Err... what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most People've Seen This too Many Times, but for the Forumz :D   Most People've Seen This too Many Times, but for the Forumz :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most People've Seen This too Many Times, but for the Forumz :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terror Unveiled :: Writing :: Short Stories-
Jump to: